• Most accessible and easy to use on the market
• Choice of screen sizes
• Great for first-time tablet users
• Vast array of apps – for reading and watching content etc.
• Apps and Games developers favour the iPad so apps and games come out first
• Most expensive option
• Limited storage on the unit
• Many brands to choose by comparison with iPad
• Currently the most popular tablet in Australia
• Cheaper than iPad
• Different configuration to iPads
• You can do a lot more with them in terms of gaming and computing
• Customise to suit your needs
• Wide range of file formats
• Google Play apps
• New to the market
• Have access to Office and other apps you might be familiar with.
• You can plug in external drives, a monitor, or blue-tooth keyboard using USB
• Pricing is between Android and iPad
We are an established computer training and support business and we work specifically with over 50’s, seniors and beginners helping them to become familiar with PC, Apple and Tablet Computers..